your are in :: » Home» Blog » Bathcaff Voted Highest in Chennai as the Best Tiles Showroom

Our Blogs

Bathcaff Voted Highest in Chennai as the Best Tiles Showroom

Following reports by the consumer watch for those people looking for the best tiles showroom in Chennai as voted Bathcaff is the best tiles showroom. According to this survey, a total of 347 homeowners were interviewed before results were analyzed based on their level of satisfaction after installing Bathcaff in their homes.

The survey further revealed that 76 percent of the respondents were extremely happy with the tiles that the company offer and they would buy it without looking for an alternative given a chance. The 18 percent of the people surveyed were not satisfied with the quality of Bathcaff as their best tiles showroom in Chennai while 6 percent of those people did not give an answer after they were asked a question.

From survey and analysis, we can conclude that Bathcaff is the best tiles showroom in Chennai especially for those people who need a way that they can use to redefine the looks of their homes.

"Choose Bathcaff every time you need a reliable and elegant sanitary ware and Bathroom fitting."
Next Blog Previous Blog